Thursday 28 November 2013

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS ON ADSENSE AND HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS ON ADSENSE

#BogusMoney

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to ONE GIANT POST, which is aimed at clearing areas of confusion on How to make money online through #Adsense,
questions you will probably ask and their answer.

Question: do I need to pay any amount to start earning with Adsense through blogging.
Answer: No, you don't need a dime to start earning. the only thing you need is time, internet access and contents.

Question: How do I create my own blog?

Question: How do I create my Adsense account?

Question: How will Google pay me my adsense money?
Answer: Through western Union and International cheque if you are a Nigerian you can only be paid via check.

Question: if google give me the check how do I retrieve my money?
Answer: you'll need a domicinary account or dollar account, the minimum balance which might vary from bank to bank and it might at least cost only $100.

Question: does my bank know about this account
Answer: yes

Question: what happens to the $100 dollars i used in opening the account
Answer: you can decided to close the account and get every peny ($100) back.

Question: how much Can I make?
Answer: that depends on you, you can make as low as 0.00001 Euros in a day or as much 1000 Euros in a day, the choice is yours.Work hard by creating contents and inviting people to your blog and earn more.

Question: How do I get people to visit my blog?
Answer: Make Use of your social network like Facebook, twitter, Google +, and others such as Stumpbleupon, Google Webmaster tools, submitting blog to other sites and so on.

Questions: should I tell my friends about my blog?
Answer: yes, but do not tell them to click the ads or adverts on the blog.

Question: Can I use Adsense on my website other than blog?
Answer: Yes, visit your Adsense account and copy and paste the adverts code and paste it on where you want it to appear on your site.

Question: Can I create my Adsense or blog using my phone?
Answer: it depends on the phone you are using, so i will suggest you use your PC. This a serious busy, so I will suggest you take thing serious by using your PC.

Now: add your own customize questions and get answers.
#easilylearnhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment