LEARN HOW TO DESIGN WEBSITE EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW A THING
My Message to Novice
me prove to U that web design is easy after all, you will need the
following programs on your computer to start this tutorial;
2. Internet explorer or firefox browser
Now open your notepad and type the following:
<head><title>my web page </title>
This is where all my web content will be
-the <html></html> tags indicate that this page is a web page, web pages are html documents
-<head></head> holds external links and the title
-<title></title> gives your web page title
-<body></body> this is were whatever you want it seen by people visiting your page will be displayed
Now, saving procedure:
1. Click file and select save with your notepad
2. A dialog wil pop up, under "filename" enter the name of your choice
and add ".html" or ".htm", then under "filetype" or "save as type"
select "all type"
3. Click on save and of course you should know where you are saving it to.
4. Go to where U save the file to, YOU will see the file you saved usually bearing your default browser icon
5. Open it
6. Congratulations you have successfully created a web page.
Watch out for part II of this post. THANKS.
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/easilylearnhtml
The Learn Html Team